You Need To See These Houses That’s Being Constructed Using Shipping Containers….Seeing is Believing Check Them Out Yourself

The basic needs for survival of man are shelter, water, and food.

Once he has these basics, life continues. We know how ‘affordable’ housing is in Nigeria. If it was that affordable then why aren’t we all living in mansions and duplexes? It’s no news the amount my fellow brethren in big cities like Abuja and Lagos pay just to get a roof over their heads.

Rather than focus on what might not be feasible in the nearest future,  how about looking for alternative housing models? Like the ones being constructed using shipping containers. These have been around for a while in Naija but often used as makeshift offices and shops. And now, houses.

And I hear they are relatively affordable. Who knows? Since land money na wahala, why wouldn’t I opt for a mobile option? Move around whenever I want to. Today I’m by the beach, tomorrow I’m by the park.

Check these photos out: You might consider getting one:





Comments