Chinedu Ikedieze Exclusive: How I’m Managing My Marriage, Career

Talented Nollywood actor, Chinedu ikedieze also known as Aki, has said there’s nothing to worry about his marriage and career as tongues are beginning to wag due to his seemingly dwindling career.
Chinedu who had a chat with Greennews.ng this afternoon said; “I’m someone who likes to relax a lot but, I’ve been working seriously of late. I’m not one of those actors who will go to media in January to disclose what he would be doing in December so, that is why I’ve been lying low but when the time is right I will let you all know about it. Nevertheless, some of my activities of recent are on my Instagram page for all to see.”
He equally confirmed to us that all is well with his marriage and has been enjoying the comfort of his wife as against insinuations that they have been under pressure. “My wife is fine, thank you. We have been managing well but, I don’t just want to be in the news now until I’ve perfected all I needed to do this year.”

Comments