13-year-old Nigerian girl breaks maths record in Nigeria



– 13-year-old girl,Oluwatunmise Idowu has set a new record in the annual Cowbellpedia mathematics television quiz

 – Idowu broke the record when she solving 17 Maths questions in one minute

 A 13-year-old girl, Oluwatunmise Idowu has set a new record in the annual Cowbellpedia mathematics television quiz. The girl, a pupil of scholars Universal secondary school, ota, Ogun state broke the record when she solving 17 Maths questions in one minute. Speaking on her new feat, Idowu said she spends four hours practising Mathematics everyday, also hopes to win the crown this year.


“I want to win. My parents want me to win, just like my school also wants me victorious. Winning the crown will be the greatest gift I want from God this year. Apart from the one million naira prize,the bragging right in my school and among my friends will be inestimable. 

I can’t wait for the glorious moment. I pray for God’s favour,” she said. Idown has beaten the record of 15/60 seconds set last year by Ayodeji Akinkuowo of Adeyemi Demonstration College, Ondo state. Meanwhile, prospective admission seekers into Nigerian universities are at a loss over the procedure for gaining admission into the universities.

Comments