The future is NOW: New money coming through new actor alert!!!!



My is Atibere olaoluwa. I hail from igbokoda an area in ilaje local government ondo state Nigeria .I was born at igdaboko years back. I attended abiola nur/pry school igbokoda  for my primary education before moving  to Lagos to complete my studies. Right now am a student of yaba college of technology studying marine engineering... 
    
I started acting when I was small in my pry school,even in my church. Acting at my early age made me fall in love with this trade, though i've got passion for mechanical engineering which i said i am currently studying.  years after when I got to Lagos,i was discouraged because nobody to help me entering the industry I had almost lost. until, I started attending CAC church in s area in Ojo local govt Lagos where i met a nollywood actor Lere Deji( kosomi) who is a great actor, director and also a script writer. He took m as a younger brother. he the took me into the industry but as they say "rome wasnt built in a day" i appeared in my first movie titled"IDA MEWA"Directed and written by Lere Deji (kosomi) in 2016 and i was only in a scene there but God as just been wondrous to me i have a movie i'm working on right now which will be out soon. God bless you all as you support me [amen]

Comments