Nigerian Man Says He Would Take His Life If Tonto Dikeh Refuses His Marriage Proposal (photo)

A man identified simply as Dollarface Peters has claimed that he would take his own life if Nigerian actress, Tonto Dikeh, does not accept his marriage proposal. The young Nigerian man who cried out on his Instagram page also called the actress’ attention to his post. Peters further added that if the actress does not accept his proposal in thirty days he would take his own life. It is no surprise that a young man would want to marry the beautiful mother of two.

He wrote: “I'm gonna kill myself if Tonto Turns down my proposal, I give her 30days to reply me......”
You may recall that Tonto Dikeh and her husband Oladunni Churchill separated in February, 2017. Dikeh claimed that her husband physically abused her.

Comments